All of the products and companies below are ones that we have personally vetted and recommend.
The affiliate links to purchase these products provide a monetary benefit to Kristen Arnold and Team. Our process for selecting the products on this page starts with us investigating the brand, trying it ourselves, and recommending the brand regularly to our clients and athletes in the community. After a period of time performing these tasks we work with the company to set up an affiliate link or code so we receive benefit when recommending the product.
Kristen’s Product Checklist:
- Purity: NSF Certified for Sport or a minimum of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Effectiveness: There is evidence to show that the product produces a significant ergogenic response. Basically, it actually does something in your body and isn’t just a placebo.
- Taste: It tastes good enough so that athletes will actually use it.
- Price: The product is reasonably priced compared to similar products of other brands.
- Bonus: BIPOC-owned, woman-owned, trans-owned, LGBTQ+ -owned business, sustainably-sourced ingredients, limited packaging options, B-Corp, intentional and inclusive community involvement from business
Blood work is fundamental to nutritional assessment and coaching. With a comprehensive assessment which includes blood values, our Registered Dietitians can fine tune performance and identify underlying issues. Blood work is not required to work with us, but encouraged. With this partnership we are able to provide affordable methods of obtaining blood values for our clients.
SPORTS FOOD AND HYDRATION
High quality ingredients, delicious, and formulated for long endurance activities and adventures. Alete Nutrition brands include Bonk Breaker, Salt Stick, and Joje Bar. We do not get any kickbacks from this discount, but we offer it as a perk to our clients and patrons!
Hydration and Recovery mixes
Infinit Nutrition products are one of our go-to recommendations for all-in-one formulas. Get your fuel/calories, fluid, and electrolytes all in your bottle so you don’t need to think about drinking AND eating during exercise. They also have a product line for custom sports drink and recovery powder formulas. This is a great option for athletes with personalized nutrition needs. We can help create a custom blend!
Hydration and Recovery Mixes
Low ingredient list, minimally processed ingredients, cocoa ingredient with peer-reviewed high antioxidant content, functional flavors added to help ease digestion during and around exercise, tastes great, well formulated products, family owned